The Latest CDC Health and Safety Precautions
(Updated: March 17, 2020)
Santa Cruz ENT is closely following the latest developments with coronavirus. We are constantly following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health departments and are implementing their recommendations as we learn more about this disease. The safety of our visitors, patients, local communities, employees, and physicians remains our highest priority and we are taking steps to limit the spread of the virus and care for those who need it. We will continue to provide updates on this page as more information becomes available.
Top Level Guidelines
- Listen to and follow the directions of your STATE AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- IF YOU FEEL SICK, stay home. Do not go to work. Contact your medical provider.
- IF YOUR CHILDREN ARE SICK, keep them at home. Do not send them to school. Contact your medical provider.
- IF SOMEONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS TESTED POSITIVE for the coronavirus, keep the entire household at home. Do not go to work. Do not go to school. Contact your medical provider.
- IF YOU ARE AN OLDER PERSON, stay home and away from other people.
- IF YOU ARE A PERSON WITH A SERIOUS UNDERLYING HEALTH CONDITION that can put you at increased risk (for example, a condition that impairs your lung or heart function or weakens your immune system), stay home and away from other people.