We Moved

550 Water Street, Suite A, Santa Cruz
Our Santa Cruz Hearing Aid Center and Medical Office are now under one roof.

Start Your Path To Better Health!


If you have a problem with your hearing or balance, then you may be wondering which medical professional you should see. Audiologists, primary care physicians and ENT doctors may all come to mind. However, while all three of these doctors may be useful, there are certain situations where you would be better off seeing each one of these three doctors.

Read More